Change your voice interaction settings
1. On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Tap Settings > BlackBerry Assistant.
3. Do any of the following:
• To turn on or turn off voice responses, in the
Voice Response drop-down list, tap On or Off.
• To hear voice responses only when you're using a Bluetooth enabled device, in the
Response drop-down list, tap With Bluetooth Device Only.
• To open the BlackBerry Assistant by pressing and holding the Mute key, turn on the
With Mute Key switch.
• To open the BlackBerry Assistant using the Mute key while your device or screen is locked, turn
Use Assistant when locked switch.
• To censor offensive words in your voice interactions, turn on the
Censor Offensive Words switch.
Applications and features