Changing your Browser settings
Customize the Browser start screen
You can change what you see when your first open the BlackBerry Browser. You can set a specific
home page, show thumbnails of the webpages that you visited recently or frequently, or open the
webpages that were open in your previous Browser session.
1. In the Browser, tap > > Display and Actions.
2. Tap the On Startup Show drop-down list.
• To set a specific home page, tap
My Home Page. Type a web address.
• To show thumbnails of the webpages that you visited recently or frequently, tap
New Tab Page.
• To open the webpages from your previous Browser session, tap
My Tabs From Last Time.