Troubleshooting: Calendar app
I can't sync my calendar
Try the following:
• If your calendar is associated with one of your accounts (for example, your Gmail calendar), check
that synchronization for the calendar is turned on. On the home screen, swipe down from the top of
the screen. Tap >
Accounts. Tap an account. Check that the Sync Calendar switch is turned on.
• If the calendar is saved on your computer in Microsoft Outlook or Apple iCal, try using BlackBerry
Link to sync the calendar info on your computer with your BlackBerry device. For more information,
see the BlackBerry Link help.
• If your calendar still isn't in sync, try removing and re-adding the account that the calendar is
I can't reply to or send meeting invitations
Check that you added an email account that has an integrated calendar. Some accounts might not
include a calendar feature.
New or updated events aren't appearing in my calendar
You might need to refresh your calendars. In the Calendar app, tap
Applications and features
I have duplicate calendar entries
If you imported calendar entries using BlackBerry Link, you might see duplicate entries on your device
after syncing your device and computer.
You can remove duplicates by deleting duplicates in your address book, or by clearing your local data
on your device.
To remove duplicate calendar entries by deleting your local device data, do the following:
1. On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Tap Settings > Accounts.
3. Tap .
4. Tap Clear Local Calendar.
CAUTION: Clearing your local data will permanently delete any calendar entries that you saved just
locally to your device.