Verify that location services are turned on and that your BlackBerry device has established a GPS
1. In the Maps app, find a place by doing one of the following:
• On the map screen, search for an address or a place using the search field. In the search results,
tap a place.
• On the map screen, locate a pin that you added to the map. Tap the pin.
• On the map screen, tap > . Tap Recents, Favorites, or Contacts. Tap an address, a place,
or a contact.
2. Tap .
3. To begin receiving turn-by-turn directions, tap .
To stop turn-by-turn directions in the map view or detail view, tap
. To stop turn-by-turn directions in
the street-level view, tap anywhere on the screen. Tap