Search for a place or an address on a map
You can use the GPS feature on your BlackBerry device to search for a specific address or a type of
location and view the results on the map.
1. In the Maps app, in the search field, enter an address or a descriptive word, such as "coffee" or
2. Do one of the following:
• To view all of the search results as pins on the map, press the
Applications and features
• To view a specific search result as a pin on the map, tap a search result.
3. On the map, to view more information about the location, including phone numbers and reviews, tap
the location name.
4. To get directions, next to a search result or location, tap .
Tip: When you search for a type of location, for example "gas stations," and you view all of the search
results as pins on the map, you can view a detailed list of the types of gas stations and information
about each location. To view the list, after you view the search results as pins on the map, in the upper-
right corner of the screen, tap