Change options for text messages
In the BlackBerry Hub, tap
• To receive a notification when your sent text messages are delivered or read, under
SMS or MMS,
turn on the
Confirm Delivery switch or the Confirm Read switch.
• To allow other devices to see when you receive or read a text message with an attachment, under
MMS, turn on the Allow Delivery Confirmation switch or the Allow Read Confirmation switch.
• To block unwanted MMS messages, under
MMS, turn on the Reject Anonymous Messages switch
Reject Advertisements switch.
• To stop receiving MMS messages while roaming, under
MMS, in the Auto Retrieval Mode drop-
down list, tap
• To disable word substitution, turn off the
Enable Word Substitution switch.
• To only send text messages when you tap the send icon, turn off the
Use Enter Key To Send switch.
• To change the background color of text message conversations, turn the
Dark Background switch
on or off.