Sync Microsoft Exchange contact folders
If you have an email account that is supported by Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, you can choose
which of your contact folders sync to your BlackBerry device.
BlackBerry Hub and email
1. On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Tap Settings > Accounts.
3. Tap a Microsoft Exchange account.
4. Turn on the Sync Contacts switch.
5. Tap Edit Contact Folder Settings.
6. Do one of the following:
• To sync all of your contact folders, turn on the
Sync All Contact Folders switch.
• To sync one or more of your contact folders, turn off the
Sync All Contact Folders switch. Tap
the folders that you want to sync with your device.
7. Tap Save.