Troubleshooting: Setting up accounts
I can't add an email account
Try the following:
• Make sure that your email address and password have been typed correctly.
• Make sure that your device is connected to a mobile or Wi-Fi network.
• Add the email account using advanced setup. On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the
Settings > Accounts >
. Tap the type of account that you want to add. You
might need to get additional information about your account from your administrator or email service
• If you're trying to add a work account supported by an EMM solution from BlackBerry, make sure
that you have an activation password from your administrator.
• If you're trying to add an email account supported by Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, contact your
administrator or email service provider to find out if you need to change any settings for the account.
I can't add a second social networking account
You can add only one Facebook account, one Twitter account, and one LinkedIn account to your