Change your story settings
1. In BlackBerry Story Maker, tap a story.
2. While the story is playing, tap the screen.
3. Tap > .
4. Do any of the following:
• To remove titles and credits from your stories, turn off the
Titles and Credits switch.
• To remove collages from your stories, turn off the
Arrange Pictures in Collages switch.
• To arrange pictures and videos in chronological order, turn off the
Automatically Reorder Media
• To keep videos the length that you recorded them, turn off the
Automatically Trim Videos switch.
• To automatically adjust the length of stories to match the music you choose, turn on the
Length of Story to Music switch.
Note: If a switch is unavailable, it means that the theme currently used in your story doesn't support that
setting or that the story doesn't contain any media affected by that setting. For example, if your story
contains only videos, the
Arrange Pictures in Collages switch is unavailable.