Share your media files with DLNA Certified devices
• Your DLNA Certified device must be a digital media player (DMP).
• Your BlackBerry device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the device that you want to
share the media files with.
You can use the Media Sharing options in your device settings to allow DLNA Certified devices to
wirelessly access your media files.
To find out if the device that you're trying to play or view a media file on is DLNA Certified, or for more
information about DLNA Certified devices, visit
1. On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Tap Settings > Media Sharing.
3. Do any of the following:
• To share your media files, turn on the switches beside the types of files you want to share.
• To grant access to devices so that they can access your media files, tap
Devices. Select the
checkbox beside each device that you want to grant access to.