Add notification profiles to your device
In addition to customizing the default notification profiles on your BlackBerry device, you can also add
your own profiles to your device.
1. On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Tap Settings > Notifications.
3. Tap .
4. In the New Profile field, enter a name for the profile.
5. Tap Create.
6. Change the Sound, Vibrate, Notify During Calls, Instant Previews, or LED settings.
7. If necessary, to set customized app notifications that override the settings for the notification profile,
Customize App Notifications.