Change your work space password
You might be able to use the same password for your work space password and your BlackBerry device
password, depending on the rules set by your administrator.
1. On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Tap Settings > BlackBerry Balance. Do one of the following:
• To change your work space password, tap
Change Password. Type your work space password.
Type a new password.
• To unlock your work space and your device using the same password, turn on the
Use as my
device password switch. Type your device password. Type your work space password.
• To change when your work space automatically locks, in the
Lock Work Space After drop-down
list, select a time interval.
• To set the maximum number of times you can type you work space password incorrectly, in the
Password Attempt Limit drop-down list, select a number.
Productivity and work
Take care to remember your work space password. If you forget your password, contact your
administrator to have it reset. If you exceed the number of allowed attempts to enter your work space
password, your work space and all of its contents are deleted.