Change where word suggestions appear
By default, word suggestions appear on the BlackBerry Keyboard so that you don't have to look above
where you're typing to see the suggestions. If you have difficulty selecting the suggestions, or you find
the Keyboard looks cluttered, you can set the suggestions to appear above the Keyboard instead.
1. On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Tap Settings > Language and Input > Prediction and Correction.
3. In the Portrait Mode and Landscape Mode drop-down lists, choose how you want the word
suggestions to appear.
• To have word suggestions appear above the Keyboard, tap
• To have word suggestions appear on the Keyboard, tap
• To turn off word suggestions, tap
When you set word suggestions to appear above your Keyboard, you can use the suggestion by flicking
up from anywhere directly beneath the word you want to use.