Set how Bluetooth enabled devices access your accounts
You can allow Bluetooth enabled devices that support the Message Access Profile (MAP) to access
messages in the accounts that are set up on your BlackBerry device. Examples of Bluetooth enabled
devices that support MAP include some car kits and some watches.
With some Bluetooth enabled car kits that support MAP you can send and receive messages by using
voice commands. For more information about using your Bluetooth enabled device, see the
documentation that came with the device.
1. On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Tap Settings > Networks and Connections > Bluetooth > .
• To change how long your device tries to send messages to the Bluetooth enabled device before
your device times out, adjust the
Message Download Timeout slider.
• To receive a daily summary message of information about the day, (for example, the weather, a
list of upcoming events in your calendar), and the number of unread email messages, turn on the
Today View Message switch.
• To change which accounts the Bluetooth enabled device can access, in the
Accounts section, turn on or turn off the switch beside each account.