Sharing your mobile network connection using Internet tethering
Additional charges might apply for using Internet tethering. On some networks you can't use some
services on your BlackBerry device, such as email and BlackBerry Messenger, while you use Internet
Use Internet tethering to share your Internet connection
You can tether your BlackBerry device using either a USB cable or a Bluetooth connection.
1. On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Tap Settings > Networks and Connections > Internet Tethering.
3. If you've never used Internet tethering before, complete the instructions on the screen. Read the
setup screens carefully as they provide important information about the Internet tethering feature.
4. In the Connect using drop-down list, tap USB or Bluetooth.
5. Turn on the Internet Tethering switch.
6. Connect your BlackBerry device to a laptop or tablet using a USB cable or Bluetooth connection.