Update your device software with BlackBerry Link
Before you begin, make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
1. On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
2. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
3. At the side of the BlackBerry Link window, click your device.
4. Click Software Updates > Check for Updates.
5. If a software update is available, click Install Update.
Note: If you want software updates to be installed automatically when you connect your device to
BlackBerry Link, select the
Automatically download updates for your device software and
BlackBerry Link checkbox.