Transfer contact info using a SIM card
BlackBerry 10 devices use either micro SIM cards or nano SIM cards. You can use this method if you're
switching from another BlackBerry 10 that uses the same size of SIM card.
1. On your previous device, tap Contacts.
2. Swipe down from the top of the screen.
3. Tap .
4. Under SIM Card, tap Copy Contacts from Device to SIM Card.
5. When your contacts are copied to your SIM card, remove the SIM card and insert it into your new
6. On your new device, tap Contacts.
7. Swipe down from the top of the screen.
8. Tap .
9. Under SIM Card, tap Import Contacts from SIM Card.
Note: If you have BlackBerry Balance installed on your device, contact information saved in your work
space might not be copied to your SIM card.