Transfer data using a media card
This data transfer method is available if you switch from a BlackBerry device running a version of
This method is designed to move the data in your personal space but not the data in your work space.
Only the data saved in the storage space on your previous device is transferred. Any data that is
wirelessly backed up or synchronized with a web-based account isn't transferred to your new device.
1. On your previous device, click Setup > Device Switch.
2. Click Using a Media Card > Save Data.
3. Complete the instructions on the screen.
4. When the backup is complete, remove the media card from your previous device and insert it into
your BlackBerry 10 device.
5. On your BlackBerry 10 device, on the home screen, tap > .
6. Complete the instructions on the screen.